Lyons drains out on Monday 9/16. There are 11MB of images. Be patient.
Some things to notice:
- the old picnic shelter in is destroyed but the new one remains, the jungle gym survived.
- south Lyons is mostly drained out
- the pace of the river in main channels is no longer fierce, the pace in flooding areas is moderate
- Walt Self Sr Center is OK
- Planet Bluegrass buildings appear in better condition that originally feared, although the grounds need a lot of fill
- Apple Valley is partly dried out and some homes in precarious places survived
- the foot bridge across from Black Bear Inn survived