provide services to property owners and residents of unincorporated Boulder County impacted by the unprecedented flooding events of September 2013.
The Recovery Center will house the Flood Rebuilding & Permit Information Center, as well as teams from finance, housing and human services, Boulder County Commissioners’ office and transportation. This shared space will allow residents to access multiple county departments and resources in one location. Flood-impacted residents of unincorporated Boulder County who have questions about the rebuilding process are encouraged to stop by the Center to speak with a staff member. Public parking is available at Boulder County Courthouse lot, and City of Boulder parking garage vouchers are available upon check-in at the Center.
Questions that residents may have include:
- My private residential bridge/culvert/driveway was destroyed by the flood, how do I begin repairs?
- I’m unsure about the status of my septic system, how do I know if the system is still working properly?
- What are the floodplain/floodway regulations and how do they affect my property?
- Do I need to have a structural engineer to inspect the safety of my home?
- Where can I go to get case management services to help me with ongoing recovery?
- How can I get connected with other people in my neighborhood, to get information on a more regular basis?
For more information on flood recovery, please visit www.BoulderCountyFlood.org.